Connect to the internet around town or at your favorite café with O2 Hot Spots. These access points are placed strategically at important locations in the Czech Republic.
- very fast data transmission
- wireless technology (you don't need, for instance, a telephone cable)
- connect at any O2 Hot Spot
- different billing options (short-term connection / long-term connection)
- WiFi-enabled notebook, tablet, or mobile phone
- WiFi modem or PCMCIA card
It's so easy
The only requirements for using O2 Hot Spot are that you have a device that supports the IEEE 802.11b standard and have the WiFi certificate. Most new notebooks and PDAs come fully equipped. (Look for the WiFi logo.)
If your notebook does not support the 802.11b standard, you can also use this service with a variety of extensions (such as PC cards or USB peripheries, SD or CF cards).