We bring digital communications technology to the people, from consumers and small and medium-sized businesses to large corporations and the government. We sell terminal equipment and accessories. We lease data centres and offer tailor-made ICT solutions for business, and our O2 TV is the number one internet television service in the Czech Republic
For more details about our business, including products and services and also financial and operational performance, please see the Annual Reports.
Key Operating Indicators
Integrated Management System
Our integrated management policies help us achieve our goals and results:
- Quality assurance policy
- Information services management policy
- Environmental policy
- Energy management policy
- Occupational health and safety policy
- Information security policy
O2 is a large Company providing a wide range of services to many customers. This requires a significant number of systems, processes and employees. To be certain that we are doing well and can deliver services in line with the regulations and needs of our customers, we must have clear rules and procedures in place and follow them. Implementing an integrated management system lets us deliver on our commitment to customers and produce the results that were discussed at the beginning.
We hold the following six certificates:
• QMS quality management system according to ISO 9001 standard demonstrates our commitment to continuously increasing customer satisfaction and streamlining internal processes.
• The ICT management system for SMS within the scope of ISO 20000-1 confirms continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and cost reduction for management and service delivery and comprehensive business ICT solutions.
• The EMS Environmental Management System (EMS) according to ISO 14001 is a constant effort to reduce the impact of business on the environment.
• The EnMS Energy Management System, according to ISO 50001, monitors our efficient energy management.
• Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to OHSAS 18001 confirms that occupational safety and health is also ensured in accordance with international standards.
• ISMS Information Security Management System according to ISO 27001 confirms that information assets are protected, the information security risks are controlled, measures are taken with the required level of safeguards and are controlled.
The international certificates have been issued by TÜV NORD Czech, s.r.o., a member of the multinational TÜV NORD GROUP, and are published on our website: https://www.o2.cz/Company/certificates/.
In accordance with the recommendations given in the ČSN ISO 26000 (010390) we participated in review and evaluation of activities in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility in 2020 and ranked GOLD in the final assessment.