- stay in contact with those close to you, even after you run out of credit
- the person you are calling pays
- sending a callback request is free
- request can be sent to all mobile networks
If you don't have enough credit to call or text:
- send the code *144*XXXXXXXXX# like you're making a normal call
- the person you are contacting then gets the following message (in both Czech and English): "Zavolejte zpět odesílateli této zprávy, chce volat, ale má nízký kredit. O2 / The sender of this SMS does not have enough credit and requests you call him back. O2"
XXXXXXXXX is the nine-digit phone number of the receiving party in any Czech mobile network.
The service can be used up to ten times per month. The service cannot be used if the receiving party is abroad.
If your credit is low and you plan to make more than one call, you can have friends and family recharge your credit. Simply use the free Dobij mi (Recharge Me) service.