How to close or cancel your services with O2
How to cancel a service
- If you are unsatisfied with or wish to cancel an O2 service, you can call us toll-free at 800 02 02 02 from 8am to 8pm. Our operator will be happy to help you modify your services so that they better suit your needs.
- If you decide to cancel your service, our operator will begin the cancellation process.
- For secure identification of your service cancellation request and confirmation that an authorized person has requested the cancellation by phone, a unique verification code will be sent to your home address.
Confirming service cancellation with a verification code
- When you receive the aforementioned a verification code, follow the accompanying instructions, i.e. call us at our toll-free line again, tell us the code, and confirm the cancellation of your service. Specify the number of the service you wish to cancel.
- If the code is not verified within 20 days from the date of the letter, the phone request is regarded as unverified, and it will no longer be possible to use this code.
What to do if you change your mind about cancellation
- If you change your mind about cancelling your service, contact us again and our representatives will be happy to help you arrange the optimal settings for your services.