Are you moving? Take O2 with you
- transfer your line and keep internet, O2 TV and home calling
- automatic, free of charge, done within 21 days
- cuts out the hassle of re-ordering the right services
- the cost of services and the length of your contract stays the same too
If there’s already a fixed line there, we’ll transfer your services to the new address on the date you move. If there’s no fixed line, our technician will put one in. You’ll need to get in touch at least 14 days before you move.
What you can move
Moving does not change the prices or length of your contract, everything will be the same at your new address. Home internet is available to 98% of connections. If it’s not available, or it’s slower, we’ll try to find a solution you’re happy with.
Moving does not change the prices or length of your contract, everything will be the same at your new address. If O2 TV is not available we’ll try to sort it out for you. The same applies if you use O2 TV on more than one television (O2 TV Multi). Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that O2 TV in HD will be available at your new address.
Calling from home
If you’re moving within the same region you’ll get to keep the same phone number. When moving to another region, we’ll give you a new phone number for that region.
How to do it
- go to one of our O2 Shops, taking your ID card or passport
- call Customer Care on 800 02 02 02, and have one of your most recent 3 bills to hand