Transferring your service or
changing personal details

Documents you’ll need to re-register your line

(Transferring your service or changing personal details - detailed information about the service.)

  • proof of identity (ID or passport – we will make a copy of this at the shop)
  • for a fixed line service you’ll need authorization for the new subscriber to use the premises
  • if you are an freelancer you’ll need confirmation of business (a trade license, or an extract from the Commercial Registry no more than three months old)
  • if you are not a Czech national you’ll need proof of identity valid in the Czech Republic, and a residency permit
Podmínky používání cookies