- Member of the Audit Committee from June 4, 2019, Chairman of Audit Committee from June 27, 2019, born on March 22, 1970, residing at Chmelnice 2789/45, Brno - Líšeň, Post Code 628 00
- Member of the Audit Committee from December 8, 2015, Vice-chairman of Audit Committee from June 20, 2018, born on February 21, 1967, residing at Bartákova 1109/34,, Praha 4, Post Code 140 00
- Member of the Audit Committee from June 4, 2018, born on January 4, 1978, residing at Marty Krásové 920/4, Praha 9, Post Code 196 00
The Audit Committee’s scope is in matters regarding the assessment of the effectiveness of the company internal inspections, the procedure of drafting the financial statements and consolidated financial statements and the process of the mandatory audit. The Audit Committee shall have 3 members, who shall be elected and dismissed by the General Meeting. The Committee shall meet as it finds it appropriate, usually once in a trimester, but no less than 4 times per calendar year. The Audit Committee´s status and authority are stated in Articles 27 – 33 of the company's Articles of Associaton.
- Rules for remuneration to Audit Committee members
in wording approved by the regular general meeting held on April 3, 2009
- Rules for provision of other perquisites to members of the Audit Committee (available only in Czech)
in wording approved by the regular general meeting held on June 4, 2018 - valid from June 4, 2018