Per rollam General Meeting 28 May 2021 to 14 June 2021
Per rollam decision. With regard to the persistent restrictions and the still uncertain epidemiological situation outlook, the Board of Directors of O2 Czech Republic a.s. utilises the procedure enabled by Section 19 of Act No. 191/2020 Coll. (Lex COVID) also this year and convenes a general meeting for a per rollam decisions.
Per rollam started. As of 28 May 2021, draft decisions of the General Meeting, including draft of the amendment to the Articles of Association in the form of a notarial deed, voting rules and ballot papers, are published in the Commercial Bulletin and on this web page. In accordance with the announcement of the per rollam General Meeting, voting began on 28 May 2021.
Materials for shareholders. With regard to the amendments of the law regulation and amended wording of the Articles of Association approved by the general meeting in 2020 all the supporting documents for the shareholders will be published on the company’s web page, and in the Commercial Bulletin. Therefore, supporting documents will not be distributed by Czech Post packet to all the shareholders (Article 42 (1) in conjunction with Article 9 (5) of the company’s Articles of Association). Ballot papers will be available here, i.e. on the company’s web page, on the day of the vote start.
Full documentation for per rollam:
- Draft proposals
- Voting rules
- Ballot papers
- Report of the Supervisory Board (available only in Czech)
- 2020 Annual Report containing
- summary report pursuant to Section 118 (9) of the Capital Market Undertakings Act (in chapter 4)
- report on relations (annex to Annual Report)
- standalone financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2020 (chapter 5)
- consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2020 (chapter 5)
- Draft report on the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board
- Draft of the amendment to the Articles of Association – full wording
- Draft of the amendment to the Articles of Association – working version with revisions
- Announcement of per rollam general meeting (published on 14 May 2021)
- Power of attorney for possible shareholder representation
- Time schedule of individual steps
- Overview of adopted resolutions and voting results to the resolutions of the General Meeting