Acquisition in 2022
Share buy-back program on a regulated market
The General Meeting of O2 Czech Republic (the “Company”), which took the form of voting in writing outside the meeting between May 11, 2020 and June 17, 2020, adopted a resolution on acquisition of the Company’s own shares (share buy-back). According to the resolution, in the next five years starting December 9, 2020, the Company can purchase up to 30,088,214 of its own shares for a price ranging from CZK 10 to CZK 297 with total not exceeding CZK 5.5 billion (hereinafter the “General Meeting Resolution”).
Based on the above mentioned, on December 18, 2020 the Board of Directors approved a share buy-back program on a European regulated market (hereinafter the “Program”) under the following conditions:
- The aim of the Program is to optimize the Company’s capital structure;
- The maximum price of the acquired shares in the Program will not exceed the lower of the following amounts: the maximum price set in accordance with Art. 3 Para 2 of the European Commission Delegated Regulation 2016/1052; and the maximum price for which the Company may acquire individual shares based on the General Meeting Resolution (CZK 297);
- The minimum price of acquired shares in the Program will not exceed the minimum price for which the Company may acquire individual shares based on the General Meeting Resolution (CZK 10);
- The volume of acquired shares in the Program in one day will not exceed one fourth of the average daily volume of the Company’s shares traded on the European regulated market during November 2020, i.e. the month preceding the month in which the Program’s conditions have been set (9,678 shares);
- Within the Program, the Company will acquire no more shares than it can acquire according to the General Meeting Resolution (30,088,214 shares);
- The maximum monetary amount allocated to the Program is the total price of all shares the Company can acquire according to the General Meeting Resolution (CZK 5.5 billion);
- g) The Program will run from December 21, 2020 until December 21, 2022, or until the maximum share number stated in item e) above, or the maximum monetary amount stated in item f) above is reached, whichever occurs first.
Course of purchase of own shares
- Course of own shares purchase in the 8. week (Feb 21, 2022 – Feb 26, 2022)
- Course of own shares purchase in the 7. week (Feb 14, 2022 – Feb 19, 2022)
- Course of own shares purchase in the 6. week (Feb 7, 2022 – Feb 12, 2022)
- Course of own shares purchase in the 5. week (Jan 31, 2022 – Feb 5, 2022)